What I love most about birthdays (besides the fact that everyone has to be extra-nice to you) is the connection you have with the people you love most.
Thank you to all the beautiful people in my life for sharing your wisdom and teaching me everything I know today. I absolutely adore, cherish and love you all.
1. Your heart is where it’s at.
2. Everyone has their own story to tell. We need to encourage each other to be brave enough to share it.
3. Surround yourself with the dreamers, the doers, the believers, the beautiful people who see the greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.
4. Say YES to new adventures!
5. Be kind! Take the time to tell someone they look beautiful or that you believe in them.
6. If you’re feeling down or sad. Crank up your favourite tunes and dance! Trust me, it’s liberating.
7. Laugh more.
8. Decide who you want to be and live it everyday. Don’t let your past or others define who you are.
9. Finding someone that you’re crazy-in-love with is the most magical feeling. It’s the best feeling when you look at them and they’re already staring. This one is dedicated to my husband to be.
10. Cherish those you love the most. Thanks to my mum & dad for teaching me this and so much more. Family means the world to me!
11. Sometimes, you just need a break in a beautiful place, alone, to figure everything out.
12. Don’t let your life just pass by. Stop. Breathe. Refocus.
13. Be courageous. When you overcome something you were fearful of…it feels AMAZING!
14. Be passionately curious.
15. Everyone has their own unique gifts that are bursting with colours to be shared with the world. You owe it to yourself and the world to make the contribution you were born to make.
16. Travel. Fall in love. And be happy!
17. Start before you’re ready! Perfection is BS. Full stop.
18. Feel that fire-in-the-belly feeling for something you’re passionate about.
19. Be patient. Wonderful things happen when you least expect it.
20. Find a best friend who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
21. Only lend books if you don’t want them back.
22. Be generous & grateful. Write a handwritten thank you note.
23. Deep down we all know what we want…sometimes we’re scared and fearful we are going to fail, so we lock up our deepest desires and throw away the key, because it’s easier right? Only we can decide who we want to be and what we want to do in our lives…No one else. Be honest about what you want AND take consistent action to get what you want.
24. Die with beautiful memories, not dreams.
With joy, love + gratitude,