So, it’s a hands in the air celebration kind of moment.
Today I said goodbye to my old blog Her Bright Ambition, and introduce you to my new online digs for self-expression.
It’s a place for me to share my creative ideas. A place to share my thoughts, fascinations and beliefs about this big beautiful world.
A place for me to encourage you.
A place for me to make a difference.
A place for me to share my adventures.
A place for me to connect with some extraordinary humans.
A place to get to know Y O U.
Thank you for celebrating with me.
My intention for the last couple of months has been S I M P L I C I T Y.
I’ve got quite a few different soul projects, passions, adventures and “things” I’m currently doing; so I wanted to create a space I could share it all with you.
If we haven’t yet met, or you’re curious to learn more about those “things”, let me introduce them to you now:
- My mission is to awaken the fire that sparks young inspired souls to live a wild + remarkable life.
- For my birthday last year I committed to raising US$25,000 to build a school in Guatemala with the organisation Pencil Of Promise. Sometime in 2016 I’m hosting an event to raise the remaining funds. (If you’d like to be a sponsor, contribute or help me out in any way please Hola. I need as much help as I can get.)
- My husband and I LOVE to travel and adventure all around the world. This year we’re heading to New York, Brazil, Argentina, and Europe, and I want to share those moments with you. (A blog about our recent Mexican adventure coming soon)
- I’ve joined a global movement called #StartYourLife. A movement of young people who are going against the status quo and are choosing to live extraordinary lives full of freedom, contribution, health and wealth. If this excites you, get involved. Let’s chat.
- Property investment and residential development with my husband.
- My husband and I run a Private Building Certification company together. And yes we LOVE working together surprisingly (we get asked all the time).
- As of tomorrow my husband and I are embarking on a 16 week Isa Body Challenge // I’ll keep you updated on my progress.
2 0 1 6 ::
As I sat under a palm on a beautiful beach in Mexico on the first day of 2016, I pondered the year to come and what I wanted to “achieve”. Instead of writing a list of goals, I decided that I would choose one feeling that would guide my goals, intentions and choices in 2016, and that’s to feel ALIVE. If it doesn’t make me feel alive, I’ll do something else that will.
I learnt this from Danielle LaPorte, the creator of The Desire Map. It’s a holistic approach to life planning that uses your core desired feelings as the guidance system for your goal setting.
On the subject of doing things that make me feel ALIVE, I’ve decided that in 2016 I’m going put myself out there more and consciously connect and meet new young inspired souls who are passionate about creating change, making a difference and building an extraordinary life for themselves and others. If you’re reading this nodding and thinking YES this is me, then please connect.
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
― Rob Siltanen
Happy New Year gorgeous ones.