One of the most important things to get right at your wedding is …
The music for the dance floor!
I believe music gives life to everything.
It was so important to us to create a memorable day, and music was a huge part in this. I worked with our DJ Kristin Prior on creating an epic playlist for the dance floor.
Boy oh boy did Kristin own it on the night.
It fills my heart with so much joy when I think back to our wedding and how almost everyone was on the dance floor ALL night, celebrating, laughing and rocking out their dance moves.
Two of the highlights on the dance floor for me was my first dance with my husband and watching my dad have the time of his life busting out to I Got A Feeling – Black Eyed Peas.
After our wedding I contacted our DJ Kristin to put together a list of the top 15 songs that went OFF at our wedding and I’d love nothing more than to share them with you all.
Our Top 15 Wedding Dance Songs:
(In no particular order)
1. Feel The Love – Rudimental (Our Bridal Dance)
2. Whole Lotta Love – Led Zeppelin (Father Daughter Dance)
3. The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
4. Hot, Hot, Hot – Arrow (We had a conga line for this one)
5. Thrift Shop – Macklemore
6. Black Skin Head – Kanye West
7. Be Faithful – Crooklyn Clan
8. Rock This Party – Bob Sinclar
9. Footloose – Kenny Loggins
10. Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
11. (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life – Bill Medley + Jennifer Warne
12. Without You – David Guetta & Usher
13. Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
14. Here Comes The Hotstepper – Ini Kamoze
15. Pump Up The Jam – Technotronic
What’s that ONE song that gets you up on the dance floor?